Montag, 27. Februar 2017

BBMA Band Of The Week #9: No Restraint



Metallic Vegan Straight Edge 90's Style Hardcore from Florida.
A militant stance towards veganism & animal rights ...and some serious chugg!
I had the honor of co-re-releasing their demo, which already was one of my favorites from '15
on a 7" (as BBMA21) in early '16, together with Bitter Melody Records (USA).
FFO: Green Rage, Trial, Earth Crisis, ...

Who are you, what are you doing in the band?

I'm Troy. I play guitar

How has the band evolved since the beginning?

 I'd say our influences have gotten a bit broader. When we first started I just wanted us
to sound like a mix of Indecision and Snapcase, but that's not the case anymore.
Our lives have changed a bit as well, so practicing, writing and playing shows
 doesn't happen nearly as much as we'd like.

What have you accomplished so far and what are your goals for the future?

I never had concrete goals for the band. I wanted to play music with my friends
and use it as an outlet to talk about veganism. Hearing from multiple people that our band
was the catalyst that made them go vegan is all I could have ever hoped for.
Releasing two 7" records and having people from other countries show interest in us
is something that I still wouldn't have predicted.

Any upcoming shows/releases/anything else you wanna tell us about?

As I said earlier, we don't practice as much as we'd like.
Hopefully we'll play a show sooner rather than later.
We have a couple of songs we'd like to record, so hopefully that will happen as well.

How do you feel about bbma as a label?
In what do we suck most/what could we do better in the future
?

BBMA is great. I definitely won't tell you how to do your job!


Ps: For this Week, all products No Restraint related are on Sale from the BBMA Webstore.
27/Feb/2017 http://bbmarecords.com/shop/ 05/Mar/2017

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen